While practicing law is her first passion, engaging with her community is her second. She is an active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association’s Ethics and Legislative Committees. She is also a member of numerous community organizations around the state, such as the Hollis Women’s Club and Business Network International. Mary is so well regarded in the legal community that she has been asked to lecture to other lawyers on the intricacies of family law, and to serve as a mentor for new attorneys. Originally from Spring Hill, Florida, Mary now lives in Goffstown. In her free time, she can be found working on her yard, reading, or spending time with her friends and family.
If you are in need of a dedicated family law attorney, call us today for a free consultation to see if we can help.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire, Juris Doctor, May 2016
- Pro Bono Scholar
- Moot Court Competitor, Cardozo/BMI Copyright and Entertainment Law, Spring 2015
- Associate Justice, Corporate Law Competition, Moot Court Advisory Board, Spring 2015
- Competitor, National IP Law Meet Competition, Transactional IP, Fall 2014
- Winner, Best Term Sheet, Western Regional Competition
- Recipient of the Wayne Hersher Graduation Award for Excellence in the Practice of Law
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida, Bachelors of Arts, History and English Literature, December 2012
- Graduated magna cum laude