Attorney Sequeira grew up in Minnesota. After completing high school, Attorney Sequeira attended The George Washington University where he graduated with honors with a degree in political science and a minor in psychology. After college, Attorney Sequeira attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law in Minnesota where he participated in moot court and law review, and again graduated with honors.
Prior to joining Cohen & Winters, Attorney Sequeira practiced as a Public Defender in Minneapolis, Minnesota in the busiest courtrooms in the state. He handled thousands of misdemeanors, “gross misdemeanors”, and felonies. This included drug cases, criminal sexual conduct, and homicides. At Cohen & Winters, Attorney Sequeira handles matters related to Family Law. This includes divorces, post-decree modifications, parenting plans, restraining orders, stalking petitions, ex parte motions and hearings, and grandparent visitation. Attorney Sequeira’s criminal practice includes traffic charges, DWI’s, domestic-related offenses, drug charges, violations of protective orders, and felonies.
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- Minnesota, 2013
- New Hampshire, 2019
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire, 2019
- The George Washington University, BA Political Science, 2010
- William Mitchell College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Contact Attorney Sequeira today!